Since I am ‘free’ at the moment and facing a writer’s block (read: feeling lazy and wasting time on ‘fun’ websites), I thought I’d share some things that I can consider adding to my not-yet-written bucket list, courtesy Grouchy Rabbit. If nothing else, these can be the source of some writing material.
- Invent a windshield wiper that won’t leave that annoying triangle. Someone needs to put this unreachable triangle out of its misery!
- Walk to pizza store. Order delivery. Get free ride back to your house with pizza. And be able to eat hot pizza just as it is delivered. Yum.
- Watch Disney Channel for five minutes. Apologize to Walt for so many things. I think I’ve done this every time I’ve watched it but I don’t think it’s ever going to be enough.
- Become clown. Scare children. Ironically, I was just in the middle of trying to write a post about Stephen King and the fear he inspires – coming soon!
- Walk away slowly from an explosion without looking back. And feel badass.
- Next time you fall and someone asks if you’re okay, say, “I don’t think you understand the gravity of this situation!” Do you?!
- Live forever. So far, so good. But when shall I cross this off the list? Yikes!
- Become a doctor. Eat an apple a day. Have intense internal struggles. ‘Cause the ones that I am currently engaged in are boorriingg. No, they are. Yes, they’re not.
- Paint with all the colours of the wind. Pocahontas, here I come!
- Write a book. Entitle it “A New York Times Best Seller.” Or just write, damn it!
- Plan to be spontaneous. Actually, that sounds exactly like something I would do…
Walk into an elevator full of strangers and say “I bet you’re all wondering why I’ve gathered you here today…” Hee-hee.
- Run into a store, ask what year it is. When someone answers, yell “It worked!” and run out cheering. Secretly try to see their reactions.
- Order happy meal. Ask for extra happy. Could really use some extra happy.
- Insert “no pun intended” into random sentences. Watch as people try to figure out if you just made a pun. No, no pun intended.