Reblogged from: Top Ten Reasons Blogging Is Bullshit by Kate Forster
- Nobody really reads it, not even your friends or family.
- Nobody ask you any questions anymore because they read your blog, Facebook and Twitter. They know all about you and your bunions already.
- It takes you away from your real job and responsibilites.
- Your overinflated sense of self importance does not need to be recorded online.
- You will regret sharing that opinion, especially if you have blogged when you are tired, depressed or frustrated.
- Nobody really cares about your opinion, especially if you are tired, depressed or frustrated.
- Blog posts are mostly fastfood; all sugar and no nutrition.
- Blogs don’t make money unless you are Arianna Huffington whose winged (celebrity) monkeys write content for free and then can say they are published.
- Blogging does not mean you get to be an expert. Anyone can use Wikipedia.
- Updating for the sake of updating, even though you have nothing to say, like this post right here.